Sunday, February 16, 2014

People change

Some people might learn about what I've done in my life and easily sneer and judge, "You are a bad person." But I know differently. I know I've made bad choices, but I also know without a doubt I'm of worth. I know my heart and mind and intentions as of today. I rejoice over grace and the gift of repentance. Perhaps God will send me to hell in the end, but I don't know that. And honestly, to go through life believing in that sounds miserable!!!

I'd rather live believing that no matter what happens, God will still greet me with a giant hug even if I can't stay with Him. But because I can only imagine love in our reuniting I'm inspired to move forward, continue to stay on guard, and find ways to help and love others.

I am a changeable person. Where I am now isn't a reflection of the person I've necessarily always been or always will be. That's hope.

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts! Thanks for sharing :) We all need that hope to drive us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love this so much. Imagining that reunion is so beautiful. I really love that. It's hard to believe I'll ever change, but it's so comforting to know that there's hope. The Atonement provides that for all of us.

    ReplyDelete